Menu

Thursday, June 24, 2010

New Haircuts call for New Photos

The girls & I got our hair cut today. I wanted a change. And I got it. I'm still not sure. It's short!  But I know I'll love it being short in this summer heat. 

So, with our new haircuts, I wanted to take some photos.  It's hard getting 4 kids to take good photos.  Here are a few.  Enjoy!

Tiff playing with her baby brother

Check out his new lip! 

A fun time!

Our new haircuts

We will be using this photo for our 6 month post-placement report to send to China.

I love how he loves me.

Being silly with daddy

4 comments:

  1. Your new haircut looks great! The doctors did a really good job on Ethan's lip. What a little sweetie he is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie, I love your new hair cut! It is short, but it is so fresh. Your family is beautiful. I love Ethan's new smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ethan is looking great - God heals beautifully!

    ReplyDelete