Menu

Monday, June 21, 2010

Busy Weekend

This past weekend was busy!  But we still had fun.
Tiff came home from youth camp on Saturday. She was tired.  But she said she had a great time. She loves going to camp.  I love hearing the stories she tells when she comes home.
For Father's Day we went to Outback after church.  This was Ethan's first time at a restaurant, we think.  Well at least here in the states.  He did better than expected.  I can't wait for him to be able to eat real food.  He will be happier.  We did have him taste a lemon.  And he liked it!  Yelled at me when I put it away. 
Last night the girls were in the VBS choir.  They put on a performance with this years VBS songs. They are so cute. I love watching them sing about Jesus.  My heart fills with joy watching them sing. Just realizing that if they had not been adopted, that they would not have had the opportunity to hear about Jesus.  I'm so glad they are here with us. And so glad to see them praising Jesus!
Abby & Jadyn planted seeds for me for Mother's Day at school. They made the flower pots too.  We've been watering them. We were not sure if Jadyn's were going to grow.  Well it has. And it keeps growing. We're not sure what kind of plant it is.  We told her we think it's a bean stalk.  LOL  Abby's just bloomed this week. She is so excited.
Unfortunately, we've had to teach Ethan what the time out corner is.  Yes, our precious little boy can be bad.  Today he did a lot of screaming at all of us.  So he found himself in the corner. He did not like it, but he stayed.  I wonder how long that will last.  :-)
Finally I'll leave you with a silly photo of Jadyn.  Tonight we had fettuccine alfredo for dinner. When I looked up, this is what I saw.  I told her not to touch her face.  I NEEDED to take a photo.
Until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment