Menu

Friday, June 4, 2010

A difference a few months can make

I can't believe we've been home for over 4 months with our little man.  He's doing so well.  But it's not until I look back at photos, that I realize how much he has already changed, and grown.  I thought I would show you in photos...(Jan-June)


                                                                       
Can you see the difference?  Look at how much bigger his smile has gotten.  He's very happy.  And we just love him so much! 
Until next time.....

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet handsome boy! He looks totally different from when I saw him in January. I love his big smile. Best wish to his surgery on Monday. I will be praying for Ethan and your family. I am looking forward to see Ethan's new smile!

    Blessings,
    Betty

    ReplyDelete