Menu

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Good Morning Sunshine!

The title of this post is what came to me as I was walking this morning.  We left a few minutes earlier, so the sun was not as high as other days.  We were able to watch it rise.  It is so beautiful!  I love walking around the lakes here and seeing the birds flying, and the steam coming off of the water.  It's just so beautiful.  It's also very quiet here.  People are still sleeping. The trails are quiet, with the occasional jogger.  The sun lights up and shows off all the beautiful colors around us.  It's just so beautiful.  Seeing the beauty does get my mind off of the fact that I am exercising and I am sweating!  LOL  Here are a couple of photos I took today on my phone.  I wish it could capture the real beauty. 

OH, in case you were wondering, Ethan & I took a different path today.  We "braved" the trail that runs behind our new house.  I prayed God would keep all the critters away, and He did.  LOL  We just kept walking. I could have gone farther, but I needed to get back home.  It's just so beautiful back here. All nature. 
Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment