Menu

Friday, March 26, 2010

These Three


These Three is a book that I could not put down.  I'm a mother of 4, and I don't get any time to sit and read a book. It's been years since I've been able to read a book.  But this time I wanted to read These Three. I had a few minutes of quiet in the home, so I picked it up.  And I could not put it down.  I found myself finding a corner in the house, where it was quiet, so I could keep reading.  It was heartbreaking to read, but also very touching.  This book was easy to read and easy to get lost in. I felt I was there, witnessing what the author was telling us.  I was crying through several parts.  And also smiling at some parts. These Three is an eye opener of what camp with Bring Me Hope is like.  I've told many people about Bring Me Hope, but find it hard to really explain camp.  This book does a great job at explaining what camp is all about.  I highly recommend everyone reading this book and also helping an orphan find Hope for a week.
Please go to this link and order your own copy of These Three.  You will be helping send a child to camp with your purchase. 
http://www.bringmehope.org/thesethree.html

Thank You!
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment