Menu

Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring is in the air!

I've been told, that it has been colder here in FL in the last few days, than it has been in New England.  That is hard to believe.  It's officially spring and we are still wearing jeans.  It is perfect weather though.  High 60's.  I love it. 

The girls have not been able to swim in the pool yet.  It's ready. Just not warm enough.  I hope by this weekend they can swim.  They are ready. 

This past weekend we celebrated my nephew's 7th birthday.  I can't believe I've been an aunt for 7 years.  We had fun.  Spent several hours at his house just hanging out with family.  Here are some photos.


                        

                                               I think we should sign Jadyn up for baseball

Tiffani is such a big help with Ethan.  I love how I can ask her to take care of him so I can have a little break.  Saturday she did that. And she took him to the swing and just sat with him.  Well I ran over with the camera and captured this photo.  It's so precious to me.  And it's rare to actually catch Ethan's smile in a picture.  :-)  I'm so glad I did, finally.
9 weeks ago we met Ethan.  And today we finally received his Certificate of Citizenship.  All this means, is we have official documentation of his citizenship.  And we can now apply for his social security card and passport.  Yay!

Everyone is doing well.  Ethan is getting around more and more.  He's very comfortable here.  He loves to scream at me. I don't know why.  He has learned how to sign "more" and "milk" and actually mean more & milk.  He's happiest when he is out of the house or when his sisters are home. 

Abby & Jadyn still love Kindergarten. They are both doing the RP program (I don't remember what it stands for).  They read a book at their reading level, and then they have to take a test for comprehension.  Jadyn LOVES doing this.  She's already filled up a whole sheet with books she's read.  Abby just started and she's not as eager to fill up her page. 

Tiffani is doing well in high school. I think spring fever has hit her though. She's ready for a break.  Spring break is just 2 weeks away. I think we're all ready for a little break. 

Thanks for checking on us. 

2 comments: