Menu

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A little update

Well I found out today that I needed to call Ethan's surgeon to schedule the latham fitting. So I did.  They told me they are going to call the ENT to schedule it with her, because Ethan will be getting tubes put in at the same time.

So I waited a few hours.  The ENT's office called me.  She said that the surgeon has scheduled Ethan to go to the hospital on April 9th.  So the ENT wants to see Ethan before that date. 

So we go to see the ENT on March 16th. 

I have not heard from the surgeon yet. So I'm not sure what time we have to be at the hospital, how long we will be there etc.  I hope we hear from them soon.

Keep checking for more updates.  Also check his adoption website too. 

Until Next Time.....

1 comment:

  1. Just call Kathy at the Drs office. She has the schedule. Love you!

    ReplyDelete