Menu

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Ethan's First Trip to Epcot

It was such a beautiful day today when we got home from church, that I suggested we take a drive up to Epcot.  I've been dying to get back to Disney World.  And Ethan has not been yet. 

So after some "begging", Bill loaded us up in the van and we were off.  Ethan took a nap in the car, which was great.  He woke up as we were almost there.  The girls did not know where we were going. They thought we were going to lunch, and they did not understand why it was taking so long. When they finally saw the Mickey Ears on I-4, they got so excited.

We arrived around 2 PM and ate lunch. Then we met Rick, Jenn & girls plus some friends for a few minutes.  It was fun to see them.  Then we went on Nemo. Ethan's first Disney ride. He liked it.  We walked around after the ride and saw the fish. He loved that too.  Then we went to ride Figment.  He was okay with this ride, until the end.  The girls & Bill rode Test Track & Ethan & I waited. He did okay.  Whenever he got fussy, I walked and he was good.  We left around 5:15.  It was a great afternoon. Ethan did great for his first time at Disney.  I'm looking forward to taking him to Magic Kingdom and meeting Mickey Mouse.

Enjoy the photos.  OH, Ethan is wiped out.  He was falling asleep on the way home, and got mad because he was not in his bed.  Then I tried to feed him dinner. He ate a little, drank some of his bottle, and wanted to go to sleep. I changed him, and put him to bed. No crying tonight. 

 
First ride on Figment

No comments:

Post a Comment