Menu

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Welcome to our new family blog

Well, since we've added Ethan to our family, I felt that I can't really keep up with "My Princess Journals" since he's not a princess.  And "Another Blessing On The Way", well he's here.  So I wanted to do a family blog to keep everyone updated on our every day life.  So I've started "Our Miracles And Blessings". 

I had a hard time trying to find a new blog name.  So many that I wanted, were taken.  I wanted to make a family blog that we can grow with.  If our family changes, I don't want to have to do another new blog.  So I thought about our family.  And I truly feel that our children are miracles and blessings.  And I was happy that the address was available. 

So welcome to our new family blog.  I will do my best to update often. 

Love,
Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment