Menu

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

SURPRISE!



No, this is not my sonogram.  But it's my sisters!  I'm going to be an aunt again!  I'm so excited.  And very surprised.  My sister announced (well actually my nephew announced it) on Saturday.  I had to keep it quiet until she told her work.  That happened today so now I can officially talk about my new niece or nephew (we are all praying for a girl LOL).  Baby is due in October.  Hopefully we'll be able to find out if it's a boy or girl in June. 
Congratulations Denise & Bryan!  We are very excited.
Love you all!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister! That was not nice though because my eyes about bugged out of my head thinking it was your sono! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I thought it was you! Congrats on being an Aunt again!

    ReplyDelete