Menu

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Sunday 2010

Happy Easter!  Today is such a beautiful day. It reminds me of all Christ has done for me and is doing for me.  He died for ME!  For my children, for my family, for my friends!  I'm so thankful that I have a Savior who loves me enough to die for me.  Thanking Him today for all He's done.

Today was not a typical Easter Sunday for us.  We do have the Easter Bunny come to our house.  But this year he did not hide eggs. We just did not have time to hunt them.  Bill had to leave for church at 6:50 AM.  Ethan was not even awake when Bill left.  We woke the girls up early and they received their Easter baskets. They were a little sad they could not hunt for eggs, but we told them the bunny left the eggs for me to hide for them.  That seemed to be okay.

Everyone went to church except me & Ethan.  He is getting tubes put in on Friday and I'm trying to keep him away from germs.  So we stayed home.  I know he misses having his sisters here.  They will be home soon.  I'm bummed because the girls are singing in church today and I'm missing it.  Hopefully Tiffani is able to record it for me. 

Yesterday we colored eggs. The girls were so excited. They can't wait to eat them.

I did get some photos of the girls in their Easter dresses.  They each picked out their own dress. I was surprised that Abby & Jadyn chose the same dress, just different colors.  They usually do not like to look like "twins". 

We plan on eating lunch when Bill gets back from church, having an egg hunt, and relaxing around the house as a family.  I'm looking forward to it. 

Happy Easter! 

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures ! Have a great Easter and we will praying for Ethan's surgery and no germs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiffani looks like the typical teenager that has been awakened from her slumber too early!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter, Debbie! The girls look just beautiful, and I think you were wise to keep Ethan home this morning. He's so cute with his Easter treats!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! Praying for Ethan's health.

    ReplyDelete