Menu

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Celebrating Tiffani

Tiffani is turning 15 in less than a week.  So we decided to throw her a surprise birthday party with her friends. I think she was surprised.  Her friends were waiting for her to come home (she & I went shopping).  When Tiff walked in, they all yelled SURPRISE!  She was surprised.  It was great.


Today we had a party with our family.  She had fun spending time with everyone.  We all got together to give her 1 big gift.  MONEY!  But instead of giving that to her first, everyone brought 15 little gifts for her to open.  They were not the normal kind of gifts.  So I know she was wondering what everyone was doing.  But Tiff was great, she did not question anyone.  Then the big box came.  She opened it and could not believe her eyes!  It was priceless.



I can not believe she will be 15 on April 22.  Where has the time gone?  Tiff is not going to be home for her birthday. She is going to Atlanta with the band for a few days. I pray she has a wonderful time with her friends!

Happy Birthday Princess Tiffani.  I love you very much.  I'm so proud that you are my daughter!  Love Mommy

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, sweet girl. I absolutely cannot believe you are 15 already :) What happened to that little girl we met in China? Time sure does fly.

    You are absolutely beautiful both inside and out. Praying you have a STUNNING birthday.

    Love and hugs from the Ukraine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Tiffani. I cannot believe your girl is soon to be 15. She's getting lovelier every day. And she looks more and more like you, Debbie.

    ReplyDelete