Menu

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Water Fun

Today we met friends at our community water park. We have not been in years.  And this was Ethan's first time.  Everyone had so much fun!  We had the place to ourselves.  Ethan was a little nervous at first.  But by the time it was time to go, he was "swimming" in the water.  He loved the freedom he had.  He could walk in, around, and out all by himself.  We will be going back. 
Friends 
All Boy!  He loves to climb

This afternoon, after naps (yes, mom got to take a 90 min nap!  I was exhausted) we were having snacks and a little rain came through. Abby & Jadyn asked if they could go on the porch and play in it, since they did not hear any thunder.  So I said okay.  Ethan joined.  They had fun.  I asked the girls to jump so I could take a photo and after I snapped the photo I noticed something.........
Ethan Jumped Too!  
It's been a good day.  3 weeks left of summer.  I can't believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment