Menu

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

First Day of School Update

So, Abby & Jadyn loved their first day of school.  Abby said her teacher read them a book.  Jadyn said she met a new friend.  Jadyn said to me "Mommy, do you know that you can make a new friend by going up to her and asking if she wants to be your friend?"  I said "Yes, I knew this.  Did you do this today?"  She said 'Yes I did, and she said she would be my friend".  This is so out of Jadyn's comfort zone. Especially on the first day.  I'm so proud that she made a new friend.

Tiffani did not have such a fun day. Her schedule got changed and she did not realize it. So she went to the wrong class.  She also had band after school so she did not get home until 7 PM. Then she had about 2 hours of homework.  She was exhausted.  Thankfully today she had a much better day. She loves her new English class.  She said the teacher is really nice.

I pray that the school year will be a successful one for my girls.  So far, it seems to be going really well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment