Menu

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Birthday Celebrations

Today, our families came over to our house to celebrate mine & Abby's birthday's.  Today is actually my birthday.  I don't know when the last time I was with my parents on my actual birthday.  It was nice.  Abby's birthday is Sept 5th. So we always celebrate our birthday's together.


We had so much fun.  We ate delicious food.  We had yummy cake.  We opened our gifts. The kids swam in the pool.  We laughed, we talked. We made special memories. 

Abby's cake. It's supposed to look like a pizza.  


My cake. An assortment of cheesecake. :-)

I'm so thankful that we have family who live close to us so that we can celebrate birthday's together.  Thank you all for coming out today.  I had a great birthday.  I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment