Menu

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Marching Band Season Has Begun

This past week was band camp.  Tiff had to be at the HS from 1-9 every day.  She said she had fun, and this year was better than last year.  (I think because she's a sophomore now).  :-) 

Last night was the night for the parents/family to come out to see what they have learned.  They did a few drills, and then did what they have learned in sections.  Then they put it all together. 

Once they started playing, I realized how much I have missed hearing the band play.  For only being together for a week, they sounded (and looked) really good.

Unfortunately the performance was at 8:30 PM, so it was too dark to take a lot of photos.  But I did take a few. 

If you are in the area and want to go see the band perform, let me know.  They will be at every football game and then several competitions.  Band season ends at the end of Nov.

Warming up
5 Great Friends
Tiff & Ashley, BFF

No comments:

Post a Comment