Menu

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A Much Needed Update!

I've slacked off on this blog. Not because there has not been much to write. Mainly because I've been busy with the kids and because I've been updating the adoption blog.

We are keeping busy. I can't believe it's almost March.  We have had our dossier off to China for 1 month now. That has gone by fast.  But it feels the wait for the next step is dragging. We're currently on day 18 of our wait.  And we have no real idea how long we'll be waiting.

So, I'll update you on the kiddos.  Tiff has chosen her senior year classes.  Goodness, have I been dreading this time in our lives.  Since the day she was born I knew it would go by fast. And it sure has.  She said to me the other day "I can't wait until I'm 18".  Ouch!

Abby & Jadyn are doing well.  Busy with Girl Scouts and AWANA at church.  They love it.  They just finished selling Girl Scout cookies and also went to the AWANA games. I'll post pictures below.

Ethan is our little Emperor still. We tried for a month to get him to potty train and he just could care less. So we're taking a break.  He has a runny nose right now and he'll come to us with stuff dripping out of his nose and say "wipe my nose".  Yes, I did say he's still our emperor right?

Here are a few pictures from the last few weeks!  Enjoy!




The Red Team came in 1st place. They were thrilled.  The kids had so much fun. It was fun to watch them compete.  





The girls school had a Boosterthon Fun Run where they had to raise money for each lap they ran. They had a blast. I was so happy that I was able to go and watch them.  



The girls love selling Girl Scout cookies.  Last night they had a cookie booth at a local restaurant.  

I will do my best to keep this blog updated.  :-)
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment