Menu

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Trying Something New



So, I've joined a site where you can "pin" things that you like.  And LOVE the ideas I'm finding.

One of my boards is for kids hairstyles.  So I thought I would try one.  I took pictures to document it.  It did not come out as beautiful as online.  Probably because my girls have beautifully "fine" Asian hair.  But still, it was cute and easy and the girls LOVED it.  I'm sure by time they get home from AWANA their hair will be perfectly straight.  :-)


Jadyn's hair Before

Jadyn's hair After
Abby's hair Before
Abby's hair After

What did I do?  I braided their hair in sections.  Then I took a flat iron over each braid.  It made it wavy quicker than sleeping in a braid all night.  The girls loved their "waves".




1 comment:

  1. I've joined that site as well and I have no clue what to do there. I see all these cut ideas and board but it end there! One day I'll get it figured out!

    I love the girls hair, what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete