Menu

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Valentine's Day Gift

So, with Valentine's Day coming up, I thought it would be fun to make the teachers a gift this year.  My new little "friend" where I can "pin" things came in handy.  I found something I thought was cute.  I did not do it exactly how they said. And I did not use all of what they used.  (mainly because I could not find what they used).  So I improvised.  And this was the end result.


What do you think?  I found the plastic glasses at Walmart.  I filled them with Valentine's Day M&M's. We bought a white styrofoam ball to stick on top. Then glued the peppermint candies on that to look like whipped cream. Then stuck a straw in the middle of the styrofoam ball.  Does it look like an ice cream sundae?  (or close to it?)  I hope so.  :-)

Now I have 4 more to make.  We're making one for each of the girls teachers, one for each of Ethan's speech teachers (he has 2) and one for the 2 amazing office ladies at their school.  Lets pray I can get the last 4 finished.  :-)

1 comment: