Menu

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Mini Vacation with Grandparents

Every year, my parents go to their timeshare about 90 minutes south. For the past 4 years, I have been going down for a few days with the kids.  We usually stay in their condo. But now that our family has grown, we needed our own space.  I was able to get our own condo for 3 nights.  Tiffs friend Maddy went with us. Bill stayed home to get some things done.

We had a great time. Everyone had fun. Uncle Daniel came down too, which was so nice. The kids loved spending time with him, Grandma & Pop Pop.  Ethan amazed me. He bonded with everyone. I was able to leave him with Grandma a few times, and he did not cry when I left. He had so much fun.  We did a lot. Bumper boats, Shell Factory, Sunset Cruise etc.  Fun!  Here are some photos of our get away.

The "annual" photo of the girls in the loft

The kids & I at the shell factory

Tourist Photo

This gave me an idea of how Christmas is going to be like.

Bumper Boat Fun

After the Fun

Mom & Ethan

Ready for the sunset cruise

On the sunset cruise

Another annual photo 

Pool Time

Abby & Jadyn shared their ice cream with Ethan. He LOVED it.

Visiting the Bird Sanctuary 

Beautiful Sunset from our condo

Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment