Menu

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

It's Been One of Those Weeks!

This week has been long.  This week has been hard on the kids. I don't know why. I think A & J are bored. E-man can't communicate what he wants, so he cries & yells.  It's exhausting.

But then I see photos on my computer and I realize how fortunate I am. I have four awesome kids.  Yeah, some days I might not think they are so awesome, but they are.  They are loving, respectful, kind, caring, helpful, funny, crazy, beautiful, curious, smart, loyal........

I love them so much. Even though they can drive me insane. :-)  I'm so thankful that they are OUR children.  So thankful God allowed us to have a biological daughter, and so thankful He allowed us to experience adoption, THREE times.  Our kids are definitely a gift from God.

Here are a few photos I came across.  Just some of the cuteness & silliness in our family.  I love my kids so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment