Menu

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

6 Months!

I can not believe I did not journal about our 6 months with Ethan.  July 18th was our 6 months anniversary with E-man.  I can not believe it.  I was looking at some other families websites who are in China now meeting their angels, and I saw our guide Sherry.  I thought it was funny to see her touring Beijing in a short sleeve shirt.  :-)  She was bundled up when we were there, because it was SO cold.  But seeing the photos of Sherry in short sleeve, made me realize that it has been that long since we've been in China, even though it seems like a few weeks ago. 

Ethan is doing great!  He's hit the terrible 2's, I'm afraid, even though he's only 21 months old.  That is okay.  It shows that he is comfortable with us. He still loves his mommy the most :-) but has also bonded well with everyone else.  He loves his sisters and tries to copy what they are playing.  Yes, I have noticed that he already wants to grow up. 

So hard to believe that it's been 6 months.  I don't see much changes daily, but when I look back at photos, then I realize how much he has changed. 

We completed our 6 month post-placement 2 weeks ago. That was easy.  We received our copy last week.  So now all that China requires from us is a 12 month visit. 

We feel so blessed to be this little guy's parents. 


2 comments:

  1. Happy 6 months!

    We celebrated 1 month with Charlie on the 17th and tomorrow is one month with Gracie. I can hardly believe it's been a month, yet it seems like forever, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is looking so big and so, so cute !! I still wish we could have traveled together. I would have loved to see Ethan and Maggie together.

    ReplyDelete