Menu

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Nassau Day 2 June 9


Woke up today and put our suits on. Decided to eat breakfast and swim.  Breakfast here is a buffet (we could go to the sit down restaurants but chose the buffet instead every morning).  

the kids love the hot tub.  They spent a lot of time there.  Then they went to the pool and Aqua Duck (the water slide above the pool).  Well guess what???  Hope & Jadyn got STUCK in it.  I saw them come around (recognized Hope's feet) and then they did not come out of the tube.  Then the water stopped.  They had to be rescued.  I was freaking out.  I thought they did something to break it.  I saw them come out, and go to the line, then leave the line. I thought they were kicked out.  Nope, they said the water just shut off and they were afraid to go back on without an adult.  :-)   Whew......

After some time at the pool, Bill took Tiff, Jadyn, Hope & Maggie into Nassau.  I went to the  movie theater to watch Muppets Most Wanted.  Abby loved it. Ethan asked to leave during it, I fell asleep during it. LOL  I'm not a fan of The Muppets but went because they wanted to (and I didn't want to get off of the boat).

Bill said as they got off, a big loud crack of thunder happened.  so they took cover while the storm passed.  I think Maggie was the only one who bought something.  A new t-shirt.  

When they got back, Maggie & Jadyn wanted their hair braided.  I was surprised how inexpensive that was.  

I think the kids then went to their club for a bit.  Bill, Tiff & I went to an animator class. We learned how to draw Mickey & Donald.  

Later in the day, Tiff took Maggie, Abby & Ethan to see the show Villains Tonight.  Bill & I Took Hope & Jadyn to the family craft time. They made Olaf.  When we got back to the room, Tiff was frustrated. Said Maggie kept taking pictures during the show even though Tiff kept telling her to stop.  The Disney "police" ended up coming over and telling Maggie to stop.  Then Ethan fell asleep and at the end started screaming "I HAVE TO GO POTTY".  

Dinner was at the Royal Palace.  This was the only night the kids dinner came out fast and they could leave for their club so we could enjoy our dinner.  Our server Carlos gave Tiffani 2 mind games to play.  She could not figure either out.  :-)  And then laughed when he told her the answers.  

This night, Hope & Maggie's club was making pizza.  It started at 11:15. I thought it was done by 12.  So we told them to stay till it was over.  At 12:20 I woke up and they were not back. I panicked.  Bill went to the club. The pizza was just now going in the oven.  









































No comments:

Post a Comment