Menu

Monday, March 19, 2012

Jadyn's Gotcha Day

This post is late.  Only because we were on vacation last week (photos & blog will come soon about that).  But I wanted to put on here that we celebrated Jadyn's 6th Gotcha Day last Tuesday (March 13).

I think we were all thrown off by the travel day on Monday. Because we all forgot. And that is unlike Jadyn to forget a date.  She was surprised when we started singing to her.  :-)

She had a fun day.  We let her choose what to do. She chose black light putt-putt golf.  Everyone had fun.  Ethan was a little scared so after 1/2 way through he & I left and waited for the rest to finish.  Jadyn enjoyed her day and we enjoyed celebrating with her.

I can't believe it's been 6 years. I don't know where the time has gone.  Jadyn has changed SO much.  I love seeing how she has grown.

Happy Gotcha Day Jadyn Mei!  We love you so much.


2 comments:

  1. What a fun "Gotcha Day" activity! Jadyn is beautiful...well all your daughters are...those here and those waiting in China!

    ReplyDelete