Menu

Monday, November 14, 2011

Busch Gardens

It's been a while since we've been to Busch Gardens.  We have the annual pass and like to take advantage of going.  Well yesterday the weather was beautiful so after church we went.  We were happy to see that the crowds were not too bad.

Bill & Tiff went on a roller coaster first. We tried to get the girls to go too but they were too scared. So I took the 3 little's to rides that were more their size.  They had a blast.  A & J love that they are tall enough to go with each other, and not with me.  They were even allowed to take Ethan on a few rides without me.  The smiles on their faces were priceless. 






A few of the rides I did have to take Ethan on.  So the girls went together and I went with Ethan.  It was fun. Thankfully he's still to small for the little roller coaster. LOL Even though the girls said "it's boring. We did not even scream".  :-)









The girls LOVE the Scorpion roller coaster.  So while they did that with Bill & Tiff, Ethan & I went on the rides he loves.  He spotted the choo-choo train and ran.  He was getting into the car and a girl said "I want to ride by myself" and then hopped in with Ethan.  Ha ha!





We did a few more rides and then we were tired.  It was a fun afternoon.  I'm so glad we were able to go. I'm so glad everyone had fun. I'm so glad the crowds were light. 












No comments:

Post a Comment