Menu

Friday, July 22, 2011

They have arrived in Beijing

I started this post 8 hours ago. As I was typing Bill got online so we skyped for almost an hour.  Then I had to get the 3 kiddos fed and the day has not slowed down.  So now, I have a moment to update saying they made it to Beijing and all is well.  The flight was good (as good as can be expected for almost 14 hours).  Hopefully they are sleeping now.  They are going to get up around 6 and get breakfast. And then meet the guide at 8 for a day of touring.  Bill was able to get onto his site so be sure to check it out. 
Tiff said "at least it's food"  :-)

Bills favorite snack in China


Thanks for the prayers.  Ethan is sleeping. Which is a MIRACLE!  He has not slept through the night in weeks. I'm so thankful he slept all night last night. Because I was exhausted.  Praying he'll sleep well again tonight. 

Abby & Jadyn are doing well.  They have enjoyed having a "sleepover" in our bonus room and staying up late watching movies. 

All 3 were happy at lunch today.  Ethan was happy because I let him sit at our counter with his sisters (he usually sits at the table to eat). Abby & Jadyn were happy because I let them each have a can of root beer.  This was a reward for helping me clean upstairs. They were huge help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment