Menu

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Lazy Day

Yesterday was a lazy day. Mainly because I was waiting to hear from Bill.  I did not want to miss his calls.  I did talk with them around 7 PM our time and they slept well and they were ready for the day.  I can't wait to hear from them this morning.

Here are some pics of our day yesterday.  We are getting ready to pack up and head home this morning.  I think the kids are exhausted and ready to sleep in their own beds. BUT, they have had a wonderful time. It's been fun. 


dolphins were outside our room

Ethan made himself comfortable



The clouds were beautiful

Ethan kept calling this a whale. :-)

Abby met a 16 year old boy at the pool & was telling him all about her 16 year old sister. :-)




Another beautiful sunset

No comments:

Post a Comment