Menu

Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Is Here!

Today is the last day of 2nd grade for Abby & Jadyn.  Where has the year gone?  It's been  good year for them. They loved their teachers.  Abby came home crying yesterday because yesterday was her teacher's last day (she has family obligations today).

Tiff finished school yesterday. She is officially a senior now.  Unfortunately she did not really pose for a picture for me.  She was home for 10 minutes to pack some clothes and then she was off with friends.  She is officially a senior now.  Makes me want to cry.

But, since Abby & Jadyn are still willing to take photos for me, I did snap a few this morning.  I will put a photo from the first day of school and from today, the last day of school.  My how they've grown!!!

August 23, 2011

June 8, 2012

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They have grown. I didn't realize they were in the same grade. Are they bio sisters? Did you get them from the same orphanage?

    ReplyDelete