Menu

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Happy Gotcha Day Ethan!

Two years ago today we met our little man.  I can't believe how much he's changed since that day.  I'm amazed at what love can do to a child.  It changes them, in so many ways. 

I'm so honored that God called us to adopt.  If He did not call us, and/or if we did not listen, we would not have the 3 beautiful blessings He's given us, or the two more blessings he's going to be giving us in a few months.  We would have missed out on so much. 

To Ethan: I am proud to be called your MOM!  You are an amazing little guy. You have grown so much in 2 years. Your personality is so much fun. I love the smiles you give us, I love the hugs you give us on your own now, and also the kisses that you give me without me even asking. I love hearing you call me "Mommy".  You are growing into an amazing little boy. I can not wait to see what plans God has in store for you.  I know you will be doing great things!

Happy Gotcha Day E-man.  We love you so much!

Jan 18, 2010

Jan 18, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment