Menu

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Peter is Waiting for His Forever Family

We received this email yesterday from our dear friend.  They asked that we pass it along in hopes that we can find Peter his forever family.  Please feel free to pass this info along.  He's been waiting way too long to meet his Forever Family.  Please contact Becca Bolt (her info is below).  She has access to Peter's file. Thanks!

Ever since we left China, my buddy Peter's words have been running through my head, "You're going to find me a family, aren't you?"

So I started by checking his paperwork, and adoption status.  He is not matched, and his paperwork is ready.  Actually, he's been waiting for 10 years for a family because someone diagnosed him with Mental Retardation, but when you check the paperwork it shows he's fine.  We also know this from being with him!  The adoption rep who found his file mentioned that when a child is diagnosed with Mental Retardation it is basically a dead file.  No one wants that child.  So Peter has been waiting...and no one has known his real diagnosis.  I know God's timing is perfect though...and I know there is a family for Peter.  The gal I worked with is trying to update his file now...
 
 I think it would be good to work through lifeline adoption agency because they are the ones that found his file.   

Please let me know what you think...my heart is beating for this little guy

--
Becca Bolt
Bring Me Hope Foundation
(2169 Green Canyon Rd. Fallbrook, CA 92028 USA)
(Phone: 760.723.5885 / Fax: 760.723.4433)

chinabecca@gmail.com
www.bringmehope.org

"Live the Good News daily."

No comments:

Post a Comment