Menu

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photos & Updates

Wow, I'm a blogger slacker.  So sorry it's been weeks since I've touched this blog.  Life is going so fast that I don't have the time or energy to update it.  But, I have had a few people nicely mention that I've been slacking, so here I am, trying to update on what has kept us so busy.

Last time I posted on here was Mother's Day.  Wow!  Seems like yesterday.   Here are some pictures with captions on our busy life & the kiddos.

Yummy ice cream cone

It did not take long for Ethan to figure out how to eat this

He was so happy

So were the girls

Our little King at Burger King

I surprised the girls and had lunch with them at school

Me & Abby

Me & Jadyn

The girls at lunch

The girls are no longer Daisy's

They are now officially Brownies

Someone got a new car

A Mazda 3

I can't believe she's old enough to drive

Ethan thought he'd ask for a car too

Ethan got his 3rd set of ear tubes

He did very well.

Pool party's with friends are so much fun

Tiffs last day of 10th grade

The girls last day of 1st grade

Abby with her reading buddy Abbie

The girls with their friends Ryan & Bella

The girls with their friends Savannah & Samantha

Last day of school pool party

Yummy!

Josh & Ethan.  Ethan's first friend


Celebrating my nephew Dillon's 6th birthday

Going to Busch Gardens

Jadyn loving the Cheetah's

Ethan & the choo choo train

Ethan loved the motorcycles

When did they get big enough to ride without us?

Jadyn rode the scorpion for the 1st time and loved it

Tiff & Jadyn in Jungala

Getting soaked by the Tidal Wave is fun

Ethan had the right idea!
So there you have it.  some quick updates from me.  We have a lot planned for the summer.  VBS beginning next week.  That will be fun.  Thanks for checking on us. 

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment