Menu

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year!

Wow, I know it's been a long time since I've posted.  I have a good reason.  We moved!  Yep! On Dec 23rd we signed the papers and we moved into our new house.  We took the decorations off of our Christmas tree and we moved it to the new house. I wanted Christmas in our new house.  On Dec 24th we had movers come and move our big stuff.  So we did not have to sleep on the floors for Christmas.  (Well Abby & Jadyn did-but they thought that was fun). 

It's been almost 2 weeks now and we are FINALLY back online. We had the cable company out here on Dec 24th but there was a problem. A problem that did not get fixed until today.  It was a long 2 weeks without my daily blog checks. I have missed so much.  New babies coming home, new families starting an adoption etc.  I'm so happy to finally be able to get caught up everything that I've missed. 

As I type this Ethan is running around the house & A & J are in the shower. I really should be getting them ready for bed. But I have missed my cyber friends that I'm updating really quick. 

Here are a few pics from Christmas.  I hope to update this blog again soon.  But for now, Happy New Year!  It's good to be back online.

Christmas Morning

Gi Gi with her great-grandkids

Grandma & Pop Pop with their grandkids

Gi Gi with me, my sister & brother

The Gunter Family

Our family

Brothers

Ethan loves Marissa & Olivia

Nanny's Grandkids

Silly Girls

Tiff & Marissa

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new house - glad you got to spend Christmas day there with family. Welcome back to cyber land.

    ReplyDelete