Menu

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My Beautiful Children

Life sure is busy, as usual.  I do love how busy we are, but some days I would love a day of rest.  I guess that will come when the house is empty. And then, I'm told, I will miss the busyness of life now. 

So anyway, here are some pictures of our precious kids.  There are not many (if any) of Tiffani.  She has not been home much. 

Our 3 blessings from China

Ethan LOVES his Elmo slippers

Little Man is climbing on everything. He got up on our kitchen table chairs.

Our little boy

My sweetness

The girls & I were going to see Christmas lights in our neighborhood. We were very happy that it was cold.

The girls went caroling at a retirement home with their Daisy Troop

Abby thought this was a good way to do her reading homework.

2 comments:

  1. Your children certainly are beautiful, Debbie. And I understand complete about not seeing much of Tiff. Trust me, I understand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh friend, we cannot even get over how much your Jadyn Has blossomed. It is so incredible to see pictures of her now, and remember the sad little girl she was back then.

    So wonderful.

    ReplyDelete