Menu

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween 2010

I'm honestly glad this night is over.  Halloween is not my favorite time of year.  I do try my best to make it fun for the kids. 

This was Ethan's first Halloween. He does not understand the concept of asking for candy.  In fact, I don't think he's eaten much candy in his life.  (I hope to keep it that way LOL). 

Yesterday (Saturday) we went to our local grocery store and did trick or treat.  The kids had fun. Their cousin Grace went with them. 





Tonight around 6 the kids were ready to go.  I of course took the annual pictures of them in their costumes. I was so happy to see that I got a good photo of all 4.  Smiles & all.  Priceless.



Ethan went to 1 house to trick or treat.  I knew that he would not care if he stayed at home and helped Bill pass out candy.  He was afraid to go to the house, so I had to pick him up.  Then he reached in the bowl and chose his candy (a Butterfinger).  Then he put it right in his bucket.  Good boy!  LOL



One thing that I like about Halloween, and living in a neighborhood full of kids, is when the girls see their friends.  Tiff had 2 friends come over to go trick or treating together.  And Abby & Jadyn saw several of their friends.  They get so excited when they see their friends.  Here are a few photos.






There is one house in our neighborhood that goes over the top with outside decorations.  So of course we had to go there to see what was up.  Well they really did it up.  Walked through their garage (the girls were a little spooked) to get the candy. It was neat. Very kid friendly. 
Like I said, I'm so glad this night is over.  I'm ready to move on to Thanksgiving & Christmas.  That is my favorite time of the year.  :-)

Here are pics of the girls with their loot. 


Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment