Menu

Saturday, May 8, 2010

A Night Out With Tiff

Yesterday morning was spent with Abby & Jadyn.  And last night was spent with Tiff.  It was the annual band awards.  We had dinner before the concert/awards.  Pasta & salad.  Yum!  It's so different having a child who is old enough to do her own thing, and not need me to get her food, or tell her it's time to go to the band room etc.  I was sitting with my friend at dinner and we were just chatting away.  We thought we should go to the auditorium and when we got there, our kids were on stage, practicing.  It was that moment that we realized how grown up they are getting.

I was looking forward to the night out.  But, I did not realize we would be out that long.  I was exhausted.  We arrived at school around 5:45.  We did not get home until almost 10 pm.  The awards took forever. And there really weren't that many awards handed out.  Just a lot of talking & clapping.

Tiff received her band letter & pin that she can put on her jacket, if she buys a jacket.  She does not think she will. I told her she can just wear her boyfriends, when she gets a boyfriend. LOL  (no we are not rushing that).

Here are a couple of photos from last night.  Enjoy!
  The mom's: Debbie (Josh), me, Barb (Ashley) & Kris (Brooks)
  The kids: Josh, Tiff, Ashley & Brooks

1 comment: